Are you the talented CPA we’ve been looking for? Come join us!
We’re an established and growing tax and accounting firm located in downtown Vancouver, Washington, right across the mighty Columbia River from Portland, Oregon.
We’re on the hunt for a smart, licensed CPA who is looking to blend their strong analytical skills with their superior client relationship skills. We’re hoping to find someone we can learn from as much as they can learn from us.
You have the smarts, a passion for numbers, a positive attitude and the ability to hit the ground running. The following tasks make you excited, as they’ll be your primary responsibilities:
- Prepare and review income tax returns, tax projections, and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Tracking returns and prioritizing projects for yourself and team.
- Maintain necessary paperwork and workpaper files.
- Sustain knowledge of tax laws and industry standards
- Complete tax returns for individual, fiduciary, estate, and foreign tax reporting, as needed.
- Oversee client management, correspondence and delegate work to other tax preparers.
We help people with their businesses, individual taxes and estates and trusts. We also handle accounting and bookkeeping needs so business owners can do what they do best.
As a company we develop deep knowledge about our clients and use that knowledge to create meaningful and effective ongoing relationships. We inspire confidence from our clients and each other, knowing that we each bring something unique to the table.
We offer a generous compensation package and a 100% paid healthcare and dental plan. Financial perks are also available including a retirement plan and bonus plan designed to celebrate and reward outstanding individual work. We strongly believe in professional development and pay for ongoing licensing fees as well as a lifelong learning account.
Other perks we like to tout include closing the office at noon on Fridays during the off-tax season and 1st Tuesday lunches with our sister company, Johnson Bixby. The list goes on and we hope you’re interested in learning more.
Tell us how you’re the perfect match by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.