We are currently looking for a full-time, bookkeeper and administrator support person to work with the Ripple Companies (Integrated Tax Services, a tax and accounting firm, and The Difference, a women’s clothing boutique).
A few of things you’ll get to do:
- Perform data input for monthly bookkeeping for The Difference in Sage, including bank reconciliations.
- Examine accounts and records and preparing adjustments according to current accounting standards, tax laws and regulations.
- Process payroll
- Preparation of financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- File monthly Excise Tax returns
- Prepare annual budget
- Maintain all business license registrations
- Live and practice our firm’s core values: Practice Curiosity, Stay Humble, Build Connection, Bring Energy, Think Big
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Sage accounting software and Quickbooks
- Associate’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Good time management and follow-up skills
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) offering and more.
About the Ripple Companies
At Integrated Tax Services, we’re more than just tax preparation professionals and accountants. We’re number translators. Numbers are an integral part of everyone’s life story and woven into all facets of life. And, for many, it’s confusing and daunting. We untangle the complicated and build relationships with our clients to help them understand what the numbers mean and how it affects their life story.
The Difference is a women’s clothing boutique offering personal styling services. We have locations in both Lake Oswego and downtown Vancouver. Our brand is built on helping women look and feel their best every day, regardless of age, ethnicity or style preference.