We’re looking for a CPA to join our team as our Personal and Nonprofit Tax Manager.
In this role you’ll manage a small team of tax preparers, ensuring technical excellence, project management and collaboration within the firm. You’ll prepare and review federal, state or local tax returns for our personal clients, and help lead and continue to grow our nonprofit department with your enthusiasm for building strong partnerships through financial education.
- Prepare and review income tax returns, tax projections, and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Manage the workflow for Personal Tax Return Form 1040 and Nonprofit Forms 990, 990N and 990EZ.
- Develop and manage client relationships by effectively addressing client’s accounting and tax needs.
- 6+ years’ experience in tax preparation in a public accounting and/or nonprofit finance setting
- Active CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing team of tax and accounting professionals
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Live our Core Values: Practice Curiosity, Stay Humble, Build Connection, Think Big, Bring Energy
- Keen attention to detail
- Computer proficient in MS Office Suite, QuickBooks and other accounting, workpaper and tax software. Thompson Reuter and Ultra Tax software experience a plus