We’re looking for seasonal Client Service person to join our team during the most exciting time of the year in the tax and accounting field – the months leading up to tax season!
As an Administrative Assistant you’ll work with the entire team to ensure a stellar client experience. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Welcoming clients and visitors with attentive service. As one of first representatives of the ITS brand, you’ll assist clients via phone or in person to get their questions answered or routed to the most appropriate team member.
- Interacting with various non-client visitors to the office or phone calls; discerning their needs to either assist or route to the most appropriate team member.
- Keeping our office facilities tidy and professional.
- Assist with mail including:
- Receive, sort, and route incoming
- Prepare certified and overnight outgoing
- Maintain postage
- Take mail to Post Box daily and to Post Office as Required.
- Backup for phone services, including responding to voice mail, incoming calls, call routing, and follow-up as needed.
- Send correspondence to new and existing clients for various purposes – including confirming appointments, responding to initial inquiry about services, etc.
- Handle general client correspondence related to general questions, processes and return
- Assist in closing out completed projects
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, scanning, photocopying, and light correspondence as appropriate.
- Work with fellow team members to ensure a stellar clien
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two to four years related experience and/or training in a business environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Needs computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Multitasking skills as well as the ability to prioritize work on your own without assistance.
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team
- Understanding of tax terminology, preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com