We’re looking for a Client Services team member to help our Commercial Tax Department and ensure all clients receive a positive client experience.
At Integrated Tax Services, we’re more than just tax preparation professionals and accountants. We’re number translators. Numbers are an integral part of everyone’s life story and woven into all facets of life. And, for many, it’s confusing and daunting. We untangle the complicated and build relationships with our clients to help them understand what the numbers mean and how it affects their life story.
We are accomplished and ambitious individuals. But none of us is as smart as we are as a team. Our confidence in each other fuels our work. So, we make an effort to build trust every day. We’re kind and generous with each other, our clients and the world around us. We keep our commitments and celebrate triumphs.
As a Client Service professional, you’re responsible for support the Commercial Tax Department and act as the point person for clients as they have questions or need information. In coordination with the Commercial Department Manager, you’ll provide technical and administrative support for the preparation of commercial tax returns, monthly bookkeeping and other tasks.
- Welcome all clients and visitors with attentive service, cheerful attitude and helpful demeanor to get their questions answered or routed to the most appropriate team member.
- Provide technical support for the preparation of business tax returns, monthly bookkeeping and other accounting projects, including:
- Scanning of client workpapers to project files.
- Downloading ShareFile documents and reviewing information received to ensure we have applicable documents for each project.
- Assembling tax returns, monthly bookkeeping, B&O reports, IRS Notices, and other non-tax work year-round.
- Oversee ShareFile and Right Signature documents
- Leading correspondence on reminders for Excise Tax, Payroll Tax and 1099s.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or two to three years related experience and training in a business environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Live our Core Values: Practice Curiosity, Stay Humble, Build Connection, Think Big, Bring Energy
- Keen attention to detail
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Thompson Reuter tax software preferred.
- Understanding of financial and tax terminology.
- Understanding of regulatory and privacy requirements for tax and accounting firms.
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) offering and more.
Sound like you? Please express your interest by sending us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org