We’re hiring for a Client Services team member who will act as a technical lead providing a broad level of technical and administrative support to our team of number translators.
Essential functions of the role include:
- Welcoming clients and visitors with attentive service. While representing the ITS brand, assist clients via phone or in person to answer questions or route to the appropriate team member.
- Assist with new client account setup.
- Create client appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Provide technical support for the preparation of tax returns, monthly bookkeeping, and other accounting projects including:
- Scanning of client workpapers to project files.
- Log projects into the project tracking software
- Lead efforts to e-file all appropriate tax returns.
- Downloading ShareFile documents and reviewing information received.
- Assemble tax returns, monthly bookkeeping, B&O reports, IRS Notices, and other non-tax work year-round.
- Notify clients and distribute information electronically or in hard copy, per client preference.
- Work to create, assemble, and distribute annual Tax Packets in preparation for tax season.
- Assist with training of CST members on processes, tools and methodology.
- Preparing certified and outgoing mail.
- Participating in departmental meetings.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- An optimistic attitude to learn and practice our firm’s core values:
- Practice Curiosity
- Stay Humble
- Build Connection
- Bring Energy
- Think Big
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in experience, and at least 2+ years working in the tax industry.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Sound like you? To apply, please click here.