We’re looking for a Client Services team member at Integrated Tax Services.
- Welcome clients and visitors as first impression of the ITS brand.
- Assist clients via phone or in-person to get their questions answered or routed to the most appropriate team member.
- Interact with various non-client visitors discerning their needs to either assist or route to the most appropriate team member.
- Receive, sort, and route incoming mail. Process outgoing mail and take to post box daily.
- Maintain phone services including responding to voice mail, manage greetings within the voicemail accounts, incoming calls, call routing, and follow-up as needed.
- Send correspondence to new and existing clients confirming appointments and/or responding to initial inquiry about services,
- Generate client correspondence related to general questions, processes and return
- Perform clerical duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, and light correspondence as appropriate.
- Provide technical support for the preparation of tax returns including:
- Scanning of client workpapers to project files.
- Downloading ShareFile documents and reviewing information received to ensure we have applicable documents for each project.
- Assembling tax returns, monthly bookkeeping, B&O reports, IRS Notices, and other non-tax work year-round.
- Notifying clients and distributing information electronically or in hard copy, per their preference.
- Create, assemble, and distribute our annual Tax Packets in preparation for tax season.
- Work with fellow team members to ensure a stellar client experience.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum two years related experience and/or training in a business environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Thomson Reuters tax software is preferred.
- Understanding of financial and tax terminology preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory and privacy requirements for tax and accounting firms preferred.
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical insurance, 401(k) match and more.