We are in search of an experienced, senior-level CPA to continue to grow and lead our successful tax and accounting firm in Vancouver, Washington.
High-level responsibilities include:
- Serve as the Senior Director and manager of entire Integrated Tax Services (ITS) team, including four tax departments and a robust Client Services team.
- Work alongside Executive Leadership team to help enhance the culture and craft strategic direction of ITS, and our sister company, Johnson Bixby.
- Mentor and manage department leads, establishing clear expectations of roles and responsibilities.
- Drive all lines of business, including new business opportunities for strategic growth and profitability while overseeing the budget and expenses of the firm.
- Develop and administer risk management policies and procedures related to all phases of firm management.
- Maintain an excellent client experience by solving client concerns, questions and exploring possibilities.
- Live and practice our firm’s core values: Practice Curiosity, Stay Humble, Build Connection, Bring Energy, Think Big
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Certified Public Accountant designation in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years working as a CPA
- 5+ years’ experience managing people in a tax firm
- Strong technical and communication skills
- General knowledge in human resources and employment law
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) offering and more.
Our Company Story
At Integrated Tax Services, we’re more than just tax preparation professionals and accountants. We’re number translators. Numbers are an integral part of everyone’s life story and woven into all facets of life. And, for many, it’s confusing and daunting. We untangle the complicated and build relationships with our clients to help them understand what the numbers mean and how it affects their life story.
We are accomplished and ambitious individuals. But none of us is as smart as we are as a team. Our confidence in each other fuels our work. So, we make an effort to build trust every day. We’re kind and generous with each other, our clients and the world around us. We keep our commitments and celebrate triumphs.
Sound like you? Please express your interest by sending us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org