We’re looking for seasonal scanning clerk to join our team during the most exciting time of the year in the tax and accounting field – February through end of tax season (April 15 unless changed by the IRS). This is an hourly position with roughly 25-40 hours/week.
As a Scanning Clerk you’ll assist our Client Services team with a variety of administration duties while ensuring our clients have a wonderful experience.
WWhat You’ll Get To Do:
- Sort and prepare hard copy records for scanning to appropriate client files.
- Scan hardcopy tax documents to electronic images, ensuring a quality image.
- Name scanned documents appropriately for use by tax preparers.
- Organize various client correspondence, keeping in mind the confidential nature of client information.
- Performing a wide range of clerical duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
What You’ll Bring to Us:
- Two to four years related experience and/or training in a business environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Needs computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Multitasking skills as well as the ability to prioritize work on your own without assistance.
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Understanding of tax terminology, preferred.
Our Company Story
At Integrated Tax Services, we’re more than just tax preparation professionals and accountants. We’re number translators. Numbers are an integral part of everyone’s life story and woven into all facets of life. And, for many, it’s confusing and daunting. We untangle the complicated and build relationships with our clients to help them understand what the numbers mean and how it affects their life story.
We are accomplished and ambitious individuals. But none of us is as smart as we are as a team. Our confidence in each other fuels our work. So, we make an effort to build trust every day. We’re kind and generous with each other, our clients and the world around us. We keep our commitments and celebrate triumphs.