COVID Financial Support for Businesses
On Nov. 20 Gov Inslee announced support for WA businesses in the form of support grants and a recovery loan program.
Working WA Small Business Grants up to $20,000:
- Application portal became available the week of Nov. 30 http://startup.choosewashingtonstate.com/links/crisis/covid-19-resources/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
- Priority will be given to:
- Applications filed prior to Dec. 10
- Small business with annual revenues less than $5 Million in 2019
- Businesses in sectors most impacted by public health measures (restaurants, fitness, entertainment)
Additional business support programs will be coming from local governments.
Oregon Small Business Navigator:
Businesses can access the Small Business Navigator for information on loans and grants available across the state including the Main Street Lending Program and Emergency Business Assistance Grants.