The Value of Good Bookkeeping
Small businesses are constantly faced with decisions of when to bring in outside experts to help with operational functions that go into running a business. One of those functions almost certainly includes the financial aspect of a business. And while some business may not need – or want – a full-time accountant, a bookkeeper is a great resource so business owners can focus on core business needs. Other good reasons to hire a bookkeeper?
- If you don’t keep good financial records, you can’t make good business decisions.
- You (and your investors and lenders) can’t rely on your financial statements.
- Your tax return could have errors resulting in penalties and audit adjustments.
At Integrated Tax Services we have a whole department that can do as much or as little as you need to manage your accounting requirements. We meet with each client to determine their specific needs. Then we will provide a monthly fee proposal to make sure the fit is exactly right, and the fees fall within your budget. We will even include your tax return fee in the monthly budget amount if you prefer. At ITS when we do your monthly bookkeeping, your tax return becomes a priority in our office, because we can rely on the numbers!
Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Input and categorizing checks and deposits
- Input of credit card charges
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Preparation of your WA B&O report and annual apportionment schedule
- Generate and go over client specific reports with you
- Manage payroll systems
- Accounting system setup
- Staff training
We believe in the value of a good bookkeeper and we’d love to be yours! Feel free to contact any of the ITS team to discuss!